Monday, March 29, 2010

My glass is half empty and probably broken too

Off we go to the hospital tomorrow.  Yawn.  I feel so underwhelmed.

The only thing I dread right now is not seeing the pets for a few weeks.  Unless my wife can fit the dogs into a suitcase and sneak them in, to say hi.

Other than that, I mildly dread seeing those shiny green tiles and all the gleaming metal everywhere.  And when they lift me onto the table.  Oh, and the sepsis I will probably get, and eventual flares and all the tubes to drain me and the inability to eat for a few weeks.  And butt burn.

But think of all the people who will fawn all over me.  :)

Signing out,
Steven the eternal optimist

One cool thing, BTW, is that here in Canada we don't have to directly pay. In the U.S. people pay $100k-$700k for this stuff.  WOW!
http://j-pouch.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2571085761/m/8021083962

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the best! I will send positive thoughts your way to hopefully counteract your negative thoughts. :P

    ReplyDelete