Saturday, April 10, 2010

latest results on JPouch resiliency study

I like to test things.  My wife loves and hates this about me.

My J-Pouch was connected in 1 step, nine days ago.  Last night, in one of the tests that my wife is not so fond of, I ate a tub of popcorn, unpopped kernels and all.  And then topped it off with full size 7 coconut macaroons.  It wasn't anything special going in; it was definitely more fun when it came out.    I'll spare you the details in-between but suffice it to say that my wife was not happy with this latest test.

I think she is right, perhaps it's time to tone things down a bit.  Anyways, there you go.  It IS possible to eat coconut and popcorn 2 days after getting out of the hospital!

BTW My wife says she will divorce me if I continue to experiment like this.
She already wrote her ebay ad.
"used husband likes to play daredevil with health; needs a good home and someone who is willing to spend time in hospital, should be independently wealthy, not have an issue with disrupted jobs, not need much sleep. "

1 comment:

  1. I know this last test was idiotic but at the same time I no longer fear the Jpouch. Some good has come out of this test- I now know that I can eat whatever but will pay a price later on.

    Definitely not something I would recommend anyone else try.

    (In case you ever get a blockage, remember to stop eating, drink water, nap a lot, use a heating pad on the belly and roll around with you knees at your chest)

    ReplyDelete